• Pack of 40 sturdy archive boxes and lids, plus free marker pen
• Designed with contents labelling sections and directional arrows
• easy to self-assemble in no time, tape not required
• Made from 100% recycled materials and are fully recyclable
• Extra strength B/T flute single wall cardboard
Our largest pack of archive boxes consists of 40 strong boxes and lids, plus a free permanent marker pen to fill in the contents labelling sections, keeping them all organized.
These eco archive boxes are manufactured from 100% recycled papers and come with printed this way up arrows, handles to easily carry the boxes have manufactured into these boxes from design.
The boxes can easily be constructed using the diagrams on each box, giving you a quick and easy step-by-step instruction guide to assemble the boxes, for which no tape is required. They are reusable, flat-packable or 100% recyclable.